Wednesday 17 February 2010

Appreciations & Farewell

This would be my final post for this blog. It will remain here as I am glad to see there are still visitors popping in, most likely unintentionally. However, I have stopped blogging here for the past two years, mainly due to work commitments and moving on to 'better' things in life.

I too, have stopped buying toys. However, I am reluctant to give up on artworks and customs. Those will probably be what I am after nowadays. To spill the beans, I have three more custom Mellows due. And I recently purchased a time-release print by Audrey Kawasaki.

I thank you for your visits and if anybody would bother to, I think it would be a good read from page one to this most recent post. I enjoyed every moment of it and I hope you would as well.

Any future posts will be posted to my flickr.

Farewell and please support rising artists.

No comments: