Friday 5 September 2008

Audrey Kawasaki at Mondo Bizarro

I am certain Audrey Kawasaki's new works have been circulating around for quite a bit. Though I try not to indulge too much into her works (so to not get hooked), but it's hard to resist admiring such beautiful works. This new approach for her show at Mondo Bizarro Gallery, Rome in Italy have proven to be very much loved by her fans. And of course myself.

Here is a shot that shows you what were featured.



They are just... simply beautiful. I will not be posting every single paintings in the show. Rather, I'd just showcase my so-called favourite piece (it was extremely difficult to pick). I just find that I am able to associate to it. I cannot possibly just LIKE a piece, I just have to associate it to something around me for me to LIKE it long enough.


"In the Forest of Sleep"


You may like to see what others think about this batch of paintings and even have your say at it: at the forum I frequent here. And yes, I saw the price tags, woohoo! She's gone above and beyond now.

No comments: