Thursday 22 May 2008

Amanda Visell Pink Elephant 'Vampired"

I really did not expect another variant of the Elephant, by Amanda Visell. I do not particularly think I like any variant better than the other but I am, however, put off by the release of yet another colourway. Honestly, I get annoyed relatively easily with multiple colourways of a single toy sculpt. I can tolerate.... maybbbeee TWO at most. Just a personal thing.

In some way, I am partly relating this post to the most likely last variant and at the same time, the most expensive among all - the Gold Horselington by EWOK 5MH (image published by VinylPulse here). This is like the sixth in line? Geez, check out the price on that piece.

Back to the Elephant, so I did contemplate on purchasing one but ended up letting it slipped due to commitments to other purchases. In some way, I am glad. Cause now I am totally turned-off by it. Unless of course there are hordes of elephants lying around unwanted and offered cheap, I might then consider picking one up. DOESN'T MATTER the variant.

No comments: