Tuesday 26 August 2008

my Giver of War


Massive appreciation to Andrew Bell for the mini-sketch and decal freebies. It was a long wait (since April?), but it all boils down to this brilliant-looking piece. When I first picked it up from the post office, I saw that it was smaller than I innitially thought. Upon opening, I'd say that it is of the right size. I guess I wouldn't had wanted it any bigger, I'm out of space at home.

The colour is fantastic, dark greyish makes it looks cool. The red wings are a sweet addition, small and makes you wonder whether he can depend on them. On a sidenote, I do miss the originally intended release - the orange Burning Desire.

I noticed US stores have started putting the Giver of Disease - Gangrene up for sale. I'm definitely grabbing one, just pondering which store that'll be earning my dough.


No comments: