Saturday 22 March 2008

18" Evirob

Now there seems to a fever going around with big giant vinyl pieces recently. I recently purchased Pete Fowler's giant Van Orlax and it is quite a gem. But frankly, you can't just simply 'blow-up' every piece of vinyl. Some are meant to be small.

So here we have an 18-inch Evirob figure by Devilrobots, this time around made by Play Imaginative. Evirob has been around for ages! And believe it or not, the 400% Evirob kubrick was one of my first collectible pieces and I assure you, most others will go before I would even think about having this piece taken from me.



Evirob 400% Kubrick (2004?)





Basically, I have always loved the Evirob, it is an iconic piece. But to have it this huge, I think it's cool but unnecessary. Well, at least it is still vinyl. Those big spiky horns, they might just hurt someone in due time.

No comments: