Wednesday 5 March 2008

follow up: Doktor A Custom Dumb Luck

Seeing the piece in person absolutely tells you a lot more. Being rather large, standing at 10-inches tall, it is quite an imposing piece and the details are clearly evident. I particularly love big pieces of vinyls, never really got into collecting minis. The colours on it is brilliant. Love the brown suit and obviously the golden copper finish.

The eyes or may I refer them as goggles as per my request is an absolute bonus. It would have been less impressive being just... eyes, I suppose. With a piece one of Dok's works in hand, I can now imagine what it is like having a more of his works clustered together. It would definitely be a breath-taking sight.

My apologies, it seems almost impossible for my camera to pick up on the GID toxic. It glows subtlely in the dark.

Just something I enjoy working on, collages:






No comments: