Tuesday 25 March 2008

follow up: "How Manga Took Over the World" exhibition

Tado laser-cut skatedeck

So I took time off and an excuse to head over to Manchester for a round of decent and of course, fabulous dimsums for a change. Whilst stuffing myself with good food was the priority, I took two hours off and made a quick stop at the Urbis exhibition centre located within the city.

And again, I was a little let down to see it being a small exhibition. Bad of me to constantly expect large thunderous shows, maybe in due time it will happen.

So yes, manga stories doesn't really fascinate me, but you can never overlook how brilliant manga drawings are. I still love animes though.

Not all are exactly manga, really. Quite a few TADO's works:







All shots available through my flickr page.

No comments: