Tuesday 4 March 2008

Limited Edition exhibition

I slept on popping down to London for Tim Tsui and Alice Chan's show at Bodhi Gallery on the 29th of February due to work and not actually a big fan of the artists. However, I must say it would have been nice to meet up with the usual O3 gang.


Next show due, Limited Edition is taking place at 'Go Go Plastic' inside The Custard Factory in Birmingham, opening on the 14th of March. This, I will most likely be able to make it, since I desperately need a break and apparently, The Custard Factory is a splendid place to hang out.




"Limited Edition is a UK based Exhibition organised to raise money in aid of the endanged species around the globe!"



Quite a long list of artists' works will be displayed and there are a handful that I would like to engage and see their pieces in person. Well, unlike in the States, we can never complain of having too many of this kind of shows around to go to.

I sure hope we will have another round of Munny Shot to attend this year.
*If you think you can help us by sponsoring the event, providing media coverage or any other way please contact here.

No comments: