Tuesday 25 March 2008

follow up: Limited Edition exhibition


To be honest, I was expecting to see quite a few pieces, particularly vinyls. However, it was all good with brilliant pieces of works on the walls to make up. Excellent theme-based cause, really. Both my mate and I contributed a little, with him purchasing an almost architectural-themed piece and I got first two numbered paperkit, as presents for two lucky people in the States. I sure hope they have received it by now.

Saw quite a few familiar faces and got to meet the ever joyous Phil Corbett. I am certain there were people there I know of, just couldn't manage to place the right faces to the right names.

So yes, some pieces that caught my eyes...







We should be seeing more shows spread throughout the year starting next year. All shots from the show, here

No comments: