Saturday 12 January 2008

Angels & Gringos: Sancho

I, for a long time, was extremely excited to see this sculpt released two months back. I personally feel it is a very different sculpt/style in many ways. And to me, it is more exquisite and elaborately executed. I suppose when it was first announced and the long waiting time did the trick that it grew on everyone.


Sancho Turquoise Edition

I have saved enough and intended to purchase the Marigold version, but guess I missed out. Currently, the price of the Marigold has been hiked to be worth about $400. This is absurb, it has only been released for less than two months. People nowadays have a inevitable habit of just assuming/taking/expecting every single toy to be worth more than what it was retailed for the moment it changes hands.

Recent news informed that there will be a total of five or six colourways. Refer to here. That really puts me off, to be honest. For this sculpt, I shall only want one.

No comments: