Thursday 24 January 2008

Jeremiah Ketner's take on a Possessed






Jeremiah Ketner is really coming into the new year with a bang! Heaps of customs and original sculpts, and it is only the first month of the year.

Another attempt on a Luke Chueh's Possessed piece. I thought the Possessed is one of the tougher sculpts to custom. Mainly because, as first commented and advised by pinkus prior to me commissioning the custom Mellow from Jeremiah, like the Treedweller, is so much of a signature piece, it becomes less versatile for the artist to attempt something bolder. Yes, innitially I wanted him to work on a Treedweller.

However, Jeremiah pulled it off by creating quite a 'signature' of his own version of Possessed here. Rather than the usual Possessed figure, I personally see something else right now, which I find hard to put it in words unfortunately.

Big'it up for Jeremiah! 2008 looks like it's going to be one heck of a year for him.

You and I clearly are aware who commissioned this piece. Ahem...

No comments: