Monday 7 January 2008

new year, new blog

I figure I would begin the new year with a new blog featuring solely my collection and things that somewhat relate to them. Particularly blogging my experience about commissioning custom pieces as I go along. I might include musics too that make such a big part of my life wherever I go.

For those collectors who know me, they'd know that I rarely post my collection out into the open. I suppose I just do not feel like doing so. I started off with Be@rbricks approximately four years ago and gradually got to this state, into designer vinyl collectibles. I am extremely particular about what I collect and I hardly sell off pieces that I have purchased because I genuinely love them, hence they are standing at my shelves where they truly belong.

As there will be custom pieces coming along, I feel there is a need to share them with fellow enthusiast collectors out there. Feel free to comment and most of all, I hope you'll enjoy what you read and see.

Email me if you feel like it.

No comments: