Thursday 31 January 2008

Faces of baby treesons



Yes. Now we get to see a clearer shot of their faces. I must say the colours come up quite lovely. Soft and pleasant to the eyes. Personally, nothing beats the original white.

News have it preorder starting February 1st. Don't remember how limited they are, but with 10 in a box, there are plenty to go around. Each comes with its very own matching colour zipper pouch (image). It makes a lovely accompanying accessory. Retails for $90.00 for the boxset.

A boxset contains:-

  • 2 pieces of the Classic White
  • 2 pieces of the Baby Blue
  • 3 pieces of the Pastel Pink
  • 3 pieces of the Almond Brown (my preferred)

I quite love the Baby Treeson, but 10 pieces? What am I going to do with them? I reckon these being sold in volume of 10 pieces might put some people off. Unless of course they get a few mates and share them.

Everyone's going nuts about Treeson!

No comments: