Wednesday 9 January 2008

Spangle Call Lilli Line

Recently been getting really into Indie music. Prior to this, was soft rock, soft house and lots of lounge music. They are usually in foreign languages; Japanese, French, Spanish and Portugese. Somehow I love listening music with lyrics that I do not understand. Bottom line is, these artists make good music.

I can't help but to add that I personally extremely dislike HipHop and certain R&Bs. I suppose it's a wave like music style that sweeps the continents for some time. Like an evolution. Or maybe it's just me, a generation-gap thing.

Here's Spangle Call Lilli Line, my current favourite. Serene, mellow with bits of japanese pop. Does have a bit of British-pop influence to it. There is quite a strong movement currently in Japan, this music genre that is.





No comments: